- Videos must not be longer than 4 min
- Videos must not contain copyright protected material
- Videos must be “educational” (teach something)
- Videos must contain the 3 terms published on this site on November 23rd, 09:00 GMT, 10:00 Central European Time, 11:00 Eastern European Time
- Videos must be uploaded to Youtube and the link provided in the “submissions section” of this site by Sunday, November 27th, 24:00 (midnight)
- Videofiles must be correctly named and described (including identifiable group name and production country)
- Videos must be set public that jury and participants can view them
Please keep in mind that the education value of the video is the most important factor for winning! There will 10 points for the educational value and 5 points each for technical and artistical factors!